Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Straw That Broke The Camel's Back

That's it! I've had it! Enough is enough! Last Saturday I went to Target to buy the new NCAA Football 09 for my Nintendo Wii. I have enjoyed playing this game since it was on Sega Genesis, back when I was ten. You can imagine my excitement as I went home, opened the game and popped it in. And then it happened. I finally snapped. The graphics were terrible. The gameplay was dumbed down for kids. And the animations looked more like Hello Kitty than Football. I was simply broken hearted. I had just spent $50 dollars on the stupid thing. So I called the store to see if I could take it back. Nope. The guy suggested that I take it to gamestop cause they buy used games. So you know what I did today?

I packed up my Wii, my controllers, my cool sensory bar, Wii Fit, Guitar Hero III, NCAA 2009, and several other subpar games and sold them all this afternoon to those warmhearted people down at gamestop. It was liberating. I honestly won't miss it. So good riddance to Nintendo Wii. Hello freedom.