Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Adventures of Austin Evers

I don't usually do this but I simply have to today. Its just necessary. For those of you who know me, I might be the most blessed person alive. I found Jesus, or he found me and its changed me forever. I've got the coolest family ever. The most beautiful, Godly, caring, practical, good for me especially wife I could ever ask for. A great job at a great church. Great boss, coworkers, a real honest to goodness mentor. I'm telling you I'm a grateful and blessed son of a gun. But I also have one thing a lot of people don't have. I have some really good friends and one honest to goodness best friend. My brother told me the other day that we might as well be brothers. His name is Austin Evers. Here's his goofy mug.



Anyway, all that said to let anybody who reads this blog know that Austin is blogging right now about his adventures on mission in Africa. I promise he didn't put me up to this. These posts are just really, really moving and they illuminate Jesus so brightly. So check them out here.

Live Love.