Monday, January 19, 2009

Love Lockdown

Two Things.
One. Why is it that when I play Call of Duty 5, the only music I can hear in my head is Love Lockdown by Kanye West?
Two. We had an incredible time this holiday season. We had Christmas with my family, then we brought Kerra's brother back home for a week, then her Dad came for Christmas at our home, and then to cap it all off my dearest friend Austin came to visit. Needless to say, we had a blast. But, after the dust had cleared it was as if I hadn't seen my wife in almost a month, so this Saturday we instituted the first annual Gentzel family Love Lockdown. It was like the ultimate Sabbath. We made only a few ground rules. We don't leave home. We enjoy only each other all day long. The day was incredible and yes the verdict is still in, I love my wife more than a fat kid loves cake or pie if I'm the fat kid.

Live Love.